Traditional dough for Tuscan home-made bread
- 1 kg Roma Pasta and Pizza Flour
- 40g of yeast
- 2g salt
- 450ml water
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Mix the flour, 40 g of yeast (previously melted in luke warm water), 2g of salt and water as needed to make a soft dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Knead for about 10 minutes with your hands, or 5 if you use a machine.
- Leave to rest for 3 hours, divide into loaves of about 500 g, cover with a towel and allow to grow for 20 more minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
View other recipes by