Artichoke and Red Pepper Bruschetta
A delicious starter, taken from Episode 1 of Catherine's Roman Holiday.
- 12 ciabatta slices, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, skinned and halved
- 2 red peppers, roasted, deseeded and sliced
- 100g artichoke hearts, sliced
- A generous handful of basil leaves
- Olive oil, extra virgin
- Salt and pepper
- Rub the toasted ciabatta with garlic. Then drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the peppers and artichokes over the bruschetta. Tear the basil leaves and scatter over.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve immediately.
View other recipes by